Wednesday, August 8, 2012

300th Post


Dear Blog Friends
I am happy to post my 300th post in my “Ragasri Blog”. By the encouragement given by my blog readers I could make this with enthusiasm.
I am giving a musical clipping of Smt.Nadhamuni Gayatri Bharat who has sung a song in praise of 63 naayanmaars composed by “Oothukaadu Venkatasubbiyar”. Though I have mixed the Ghatam and Mridangam from an external source, she took pains in keeping the rhythm perfectly while singing to match the beats of percussion instruments.

3 comments:

  1. Keep it up. Gayatri's song has come very well.
    Wish you all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. தங்களது பணி மென் மேலும் சிறக்க வாழ்த்துக்கள். தாளமும். பாடலும் காயத்ரி இசையுடன் ஒருங்கிணைந்து அருமையாக அமைந்துள்ளது. 300-வது முயற்சி முத்தாக அமைந்துள்ளது. 3000-ஆக வளர்ந்து எங்களை மகிழ்விக்க மனம் நிறைந்த வாழ்த்துக்கள்.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gayatri has proved that she is an accomplished artiste. May God bless her in her pursuit to contribute more and more to the world of music.
    H Ramakrishnan

    ReplyDelete